Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How to Host a Holdem Fundraiser (Cont.)...

Earlier, I spoke about getting the regular newsletter "Gameside News & Views" from a Michigan poker promotion company called UMichiganPoker LLC UMichiganPoker.com.

I feel that the articles are very informative about the Michigan poker scene, and I encourage anyone out there involved with a nonprofit organization to take a look. Running Hold Em events (each qualifying organization is entitled to up to 4 licenses per year)is a great way to raise substantial funds for your nonprofit.

Anyway, I made a mistake and assumed their series on setting up a Hold Em event, was only 4 parts. Well, a 5th part is out now, which I recommend you take a look at. See Gameside News & Views 5-part series "How to Host a Holdem Fundraiser" beginning with their November, 2007 newsletter Gameside News & Views Archives

Edit: At the moment, the March issue containing the 5th part is still on the main page instead of the archives which I've linked above.

No comments: